These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website
1)By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms conditions, you must not use our website
2) If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Your content: licence
1)In these terms and conditions, "your content" means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
2)You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
3)You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
4)Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Online Card Payments
1) Visa, Master and American express Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. You need not worry about your card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, confirmation of completion of transaction.
2) The online payment gateway uses sophisticated methods to protect your credit card information as we do not retain your credit card details.You can be assured that the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your transaction, personal information is private, safe and secure.
1) You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
By doing the transaction on the website http://isprstc5india2018.org or browsing the website http://isprstc5india2018.org, you abide by the terms and conditions of the website which may change from time to time without prior notice if required.
We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time if required.
There is no registration cancellation refund.
1. ISRS (ordinary member of ISPRS and present chair of ISPRS TC V- Education and Outreach) respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our website.
2. In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
3. With specific reference to event registration, ISRS collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting: a) Name b) Phone Number c) Email Address and does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information.
4. We may employ third party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our service
• To provide the service on our behalf
• To perform service- related services or
• To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose
5. ISRS takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. We will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.